Sponsor a student
This level of sponsorship entitles you to the following:
By sponsoring a student you are not just ensuring a once in a lifetime learning opportunity for a young person from your community. You are sending an ambassador and setting the foundation for a relationship between your organization and the sponsored student.
Here is how it works.
By choosing the sponsorship option you will have direct input into selecting the student. Providing they meet the established PitR admission criteria, student sponsors can nominate a particular student from their community and this will considerably increase their chance of being chosen.
If an organization does not have a particular student in mind, they will be paired with a qualified student from their community. Sponsored students will have the following duties towards the sponsor:
• 10 hours of volunteer time to the organization
• Deliver a presentation about this organization during a special session at PitR
• Report back to the organization following the event
• Sponsors will also receive two tickets to the Gala dinner * and recognition similar to what is offered in the Bronze package
* NOTE - Regional alternatives available for all packages